- Perfect device for testing and installing DALI systems.
- DALI bus is used for example in modern lighting products, such as dimmable LED luminaires.
- DALI master controller is required to control DALI slave devices.
- DALI bus requires a 16 V voltage source with a current limit of 200 mA. The device has an integrated bus power supply.
- The device connects to the host PC through HID (Human Interface Device) so no special drivers are required.
- Galvanic isolation between the DALI bus and USB.
- Easy to use Windows software included to discover the DALI bus and to control the devices attached to the bus. Supported operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
- Open software and hardware! Schematics and the source codes for the Windows program written in C# and for the device firmware written in C available.
- NXP LPC1343 ARM microcontroller.
- Open source Python library available: https://github.com/sde1000/python-dali
- USB-to-DALI master controller.
- 24 V power supply unit.
USB DALI Master with integrated bus power supply
- Product Code: DALIv2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 76.61€