- Will work straight out of the box.
- Gives a 24 V pulse every minute, every 30 seconds, or every second. These voltage pulses are used to drive slave clocks used in institutions like factories, offices, and schools.
- Easy to use Windows program to change pulse interval, pulse length and pulse polarity. No driver installation required. Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- Factory calibrated against rubidium atomic clock for 1 second accuracy within a month.
- Crystal fine tuning to recalibrate the device if necessary.
- Will produce either unipolar or bipolar (polarity reversing) clock pulses.
- Provides a maximum output current of 50 mA.
- Very low quiescent current consumption for maximum battery lifetime. The typical battery lifetime using eight AA batteries is between 8-12 months for a one minute pulse clock, but this highly depends on your slave clock device and can be longer or shorter.
- 6-12 VDC input voltage.
- 9 volts battery snap included!
- (Battery holder not included.)
- If you have a slave clock using working voltage less than 24 volts, you can calculate the value for the required series resistor here.
Battery operated master clock controller for slave clocks
- Product Code: MCMv1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 44.35€