- An intercom device used through your mobile phone.
- 4 illuminated buttons.
- Name labels can be installed behind the buttons.
- Three different numbers can be defined. If the first number does not answer, the device tries to call to the second number. If the second number does not answer, the third number will be called to.
- Open for example garage doors and control other devices by using your mobile phone.
- Easy to use Windows program to manage settings. Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10. No driver installation required.
- The device can be configured also using SMS messages.
- Two relays to control two separate devices.
- Wide input voltage range of 6 - 24 volts.
- Use the number keys of your mobile phone or SMS messages to switch on/off the relays.
- Free call mode to control the relays without a charge. The device checks the number of the incoming call, hangs the phone and controls the two relays according to the settings.
- Optional SMS message confirmation when the relay state is changed.
- Store up to 50 white listed phone numbers. The device will answer to only these numbers and hang all the other numbers.
- Quad band GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G frequencies: 900 / 2100 MHz.
- 3G / GSM DoorPhone device.
- Outdoor unit.
Q & A
Is the outdoor unit vandal proof?
Yes. The outdoor unit has a vandal proof metal button and the chassis is aluminum.
Is the outdoor unit weatherproof?
Yes, the device is weatherproof. However, the outdoor unit has holes for the speaker and for the microphone, so it is recommended to install the device under cover.
3G door phone, intercom
- Product Code: DPv2
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 120.16€