- Easy to use device to transfer high quality, real-time audio over local area network.
- Same device can be used to send or receive the audio signal.
- Latency of few milliseconds.
- 3.5 mm audio plug to connect any audio source or receiver to IP network.
- Powered through 5 V USB power supply (not included).
- Capable of driving headphones.
- Compatible with other AES67 devices, such as virtual sound card from LAWO and Genelec IP speakers.
- Output stream can also be listened using any RTSP client, such as VLC media player.
- Web user interface to configure the device.
- 48 kHz sampling rate.
- 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversions.
- Two Ethernet ports and integrated switch to chain network devices or to build a redundant ring network topology.
- Integrated IEEE1588 master clock to synchronize audio devices connected to the network.
- PCM5121 digital-to-analog and PCM1862 analog-to-digital converters.
Audio over Ethernet transmitter/receiver, AES67 compatible
- Product Code: AoEv1
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 79.84€