- Easy to use device to transmit high quality, real-time microphone audio signal over local area network.
- Two channels with 3-pin XLR connectors.
- Latency of few milliseconds.
- Powered through 5 V USB power supply (not included).
- 48 V phantom power.
- Compatible with other AES67 devices.
- Tested to be compatible with virtual sound cards from LAWO (Ravenna), Merging (Ravenna), Telos Allinance (Livewire+), Dante.
- Tested to be compatible with Genelec IP speakers.
- Output stream can also be listened using any RTSP client, such as VLC media player.
- Web user interface to configure the device.
- 48 kHz sampling rate.
- 24-bit analog-to-digital converster (PCM1862).
- Integrated IEEE1588 master clock to synchronize audio devices connected to the network.
Audio over Ethernet for XLR microphones, AES67 compatible
- Product Code: AoE_XLR_v1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 128.23€